Nonprofit Event Planning/ Fundraising Services/ Association Events
Jessica Martin Events understands that fundraising events are vital for charities, nonprofits and associations to raise money and build awareness in the community. To successfully accomplish both goals, we provide event planning and marketing services for strategic nonprofit and fundraising events.
We will maximize event profits while upholding your organization’s mission in a lasting way.
Allow us to take stress off staff by coordinating volunteers, committees, online marketing efforts, and all event logistics from beginning to end.
- Recruitment assistance of event participants.
- Assistance with solicitation of auction items/door prizes, and sponsors.
- Manage the back-of-house components of event, including event registration set-up, day-of management, and volunteer solicitation and management.
- Preparation and design of event materials and mailings.
- Day of event attendance and registration oversight.
- Budget oversight if needed.
- Vendor arrangements and negotiations.
- Day of timeline creation and oversight with troubleshooting as needed.
- Work with the organization’s staff person (if there is one) to manage social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & Snapchat).
- Follow-up correspondence to participants and donors after event (“thank you” letters)
- Assist with the management and maintenance of fundraising events, participants and donors via the on-line fundraising system chosen by organization.
- Ongoing communication with staff/volunteers/committees to provide event updates.
Compensation is based on event size/type of event and location. If you want to exceed your fundraising goal and grow your event marketing, contact Jessica Martin Events at firstname.lastname@example.org
Some fundraising event ideas include:
- Golf Tournaments
- Ski Events
- Fashion Shows
- Bowling Events
- Comedy Shows
- Awards Banquets
- Casino Trips or Bus Trips
- Trade Shows
Check out my blog post “8 Tips to Planning a Successful Fundraiser or Benefit” for some quick tips.